From 1993 to 2008 the Head and the choreographer-producer of “New Georgian Ballet” Theatre Tamaz Vashakidze staged 14 ballet performances in genre of modern dance, three of which marked with * symbol were produced as part of side projects:
- 1993. One-act performance “Loneliness” to the music by Gustav Mahler.
- 1993. Performance “Class-Concert” to the music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Gustav Mahler, Ludwig Minkus etc.
- 1994. “Variations” to the theme by Alfred Schnittke.
- 1995. “Bolero” to the music by Maurice Ravel.
- 1996. “Improvisations” to the music by Ray Charles.
- 1999. Suite “Iavnana” to the music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky.
- 1999. “Anbani”* to the music by Gogi Dzodzuashvili.
- 2000. “Morning Chant”* to the music by Gogi Dzodzuashvili.
- 2002. One-act performance “Prodigal Son” to the music by Bidzina Kvernadze
(co-directedby Kote Makharadze)).
- 2004. Performance “Mata Hari” to the music by Sergei Prokofiev and Gogi Dzodzuashvili, and the songs by Edith Piaf.
- 2004. Performance “The Big Waltz” to the music by Johann Strauss.
- 2006. “Polyphony” to the music by Gogi Dzodzuashvili.
- 2007. Performance “The Knight” the first in Georgian history choreographic interpretation Shota Rustavelis poem “The Knight in Tiger Skin”.
- 2008. One-act ballet “Shalom. The Return of the Prodigal Son”* to the music by Gustav Mahler and George Gershwin, as well as to national Georgian chants and songs by Frank Sinatra.
In 2001 the “New Georgian Ballet of Tamaz Vashakidze” Theatre became one of the sponsors of the First “Chabukiani-Balanchine...” International Festival of Ballet Art